Booking Closed. See you on Friday!
The deadline for receipt of specific dietary requirement requests was Tuesday 25th February. It has now passed.
The Irish Posture & Mobility Network (IPMN) is hosting their Day of Shared Learning event on the 6th March 2020 at Trinity College Dublin.
Speakers from a variety of fields will talk on a wide range of topics related to innovation, research and best practice in seating, posture and mobility. It is also a great opportunity for networking during the coffee breaks and hot lunch.
Event attendance and IPMN membership is open to anyone working, training, or with an interest, in the fields of mobility and/or postural management (Doctors, Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Prosthetists, Orthotists, Clinical Engineers and Technicians, Product Designers, Product Specialists). The Irish Posture and Mobility Network also welcomes and promotes the attendance and active participation of users of posture and mobility products.
The programme is subject to change.
programme updated: 04/03/2020 00:05
flyer updated: 19/02/2020 01:24
subject to change - updated 03/03/2020 01:20
- Occupational Therapy Intervention to Improve the Quality of Life of a Client With Friedreich’s Ataxia: A Case Study of Complete Rehabilitation from Complete Dependency to Living Independently
- The AOTI Seating and Posture in Occupational Therapy Advisory Group (SPOTAG): Our Journey and Future Plans
- Mollii Suit: An Innovative Therapeutic Approach to Treat Spasticity in Adults and Children with Various Neurological Conditions
- Restructuring Wheelchair and Seating Service Provision to a Paediatric Population with Complex Postural and Cognitive Disabilities
- From a “Client-Centred” to a “Co-Assessing” Model of Wheelchair & Seating Assessments
- Repositioning for Prevention of Pressure Ulcers: Systematic Review Results
- Global Challenges for Appropriate Wheelchair Provision: Is This Impacting Our Practice?
- 3DAssist Tallaght: A Vehicle for Civic Engagement Within the Third Level Sector
- Selection, Placement and Fixation of Flexible Postural Support Devices in Seating
- Improving the Toileting Experience for Wheelchair Users
- Becoming a Wheelchair User: Exploring the Experiences of Adults With Spinal Cord Injury as They Adjust to Wheelchair Use
- Digital Hardware Systems: Tools to Improve Healthcare Interventions
- Advancements in the Digital Design and Advanced Manufacturing of Custom-Contoured Wheelchair Cushions
- Measure It to Manage It
subject to change - updated 03/03/2020 01:20
- Deepa Pradhan (Occupational Therapist, Educator)
- Rosemary Gowran (Occupational Therapist, Educator)
- Regina Doyle (Occupational Therapist)
- Laura Binions (Occupational Therapist)
- Irina Jackson (Occupational Therapist)
- Margaret Kennedy (Nurse, Social Worker, Researcher, Wheelchair User, Advocate)
- Pinar Avsar (Nurse, Researcher)
- Sohini De (Nutritional Therapist)
- Anthony Lynch (Personal Trainer, Fitness Expert)
- John Lynch (Physiotherapist)
- Marcin Uszynski (Physiotherapist)
- Paul Reid (Product Specialist)
- Barend ter Haar (Product Specialist, Educator)
- Colin Keogh (Engineer)
- Robbie O'Connor (Engineer, Educator)
- Susan Nace (Engineer, Researcher)
- Adam Hynes (Engineering Student)
- Molly O’Mara (Engineering Student)
- Rebecca Grimes (Engineering Student)
- Sean McMahon (Engineering Student)
The conference venue is fully wheelchair accessible, with 9 dedicated spaces for wheelchair users in the theatre (3 spaces at the front of the room and 6 at the back). To reserve a wheelchair space, please purchase a Wheelchair Accessible ticket.
IPMN offers two ticket price options: a Full Price ticket (for most people), and a discounted Concession ticket (to enable students, unemployed people or others with limited income to attend). Both ticket prices include the cost of attending the conference presentations, handouts and a hot lunch.
Due to catering commitments, we cannot offer a refund on tickets. However, tickets can be transferred.
The purchase process is relatively simple. Note that some fields on the order form are mandatory. Such fields are highlighted with a small red asterisk. If you have any difficulty, please read the section of our Eventbrite listing called "Purchase Assistance".
If you have any queries or special requests, please email: email@example.com
PERSONAL DATA USE
The Irish Posture & Mobility Network (IPMN) would like to keep in touch with people who attend its events, both for administration reasons, and to inform them about future events hosted by IPMN or others.
In order to do so, IPMN will collect the following personal details (via the ticket order form) and store them in its database: mandatory (first name, last name, email address, phone number(s)) and optional (profession, job title, company, work address, sector).
IPMN will not sell this data, nor make it available to third parties, nor make it available to any member of IPMN (except for IPMN’s current committee) without receiving written consent from you, via the email address which you have provided.
If, at any time, you want to opt out of any mailing list or to update any information, please contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org